Everybody is familiar with the feeling that things are not as they should be. That you are not successful enough, your relationships not satisfying enough. That you don’t have the things you crave. In the last two decades, researchers have been starting to investigate how we can counteract these impulses.And after researching these studies carefully, talking to experts and trying out these findings ourselves we made a thing: the kurzgesagt Gratitude Journal.It is structured in a way that will make it a bit easier to get into the habit of gratitude journaling. There are short explanations and reflections to mix it up and make it more interesting. We also made it as pretty as we could.
- Format: 135 x 217 mm (5.3” x 8.5”)
- Page Count: 280
- Clothbound hardcover with silver embossing and book belly band
- Binding: Smyth sewing, will lay completely flat
- Light blue ribbon bookmark
- Printed on FSC® and PEFC™ certified, uncoated design paper
- Contains: Guide to Gratitude Journaling, reflection exercises and beautiful illustrations of birds being grateful